How to get ideCAD Structural

ammer

Kıdemli Üye
hello
i have an idecad statik by purchased licence version 8 english, how can i get the last idecad statik+steel version? dose there deference between them??
:D :D :D :D

Re: how to get idecad steel ?

ammer":3jy7t65h' Alıntı:
hello
i have an idecad statik by purchased licence version 8 english, how can i get the last idecad statik+steel version? dose there deference between them??
:D :D :D :D

Hello Ammer,

You can download English version 8.102 from link below . 8.103 English setup will be ready in several days, I will share the link here when it's ready.

link removed, see 8.103 link in later message

MANY THANKS MR HAKAN....THIS LINK FOR IDECAD STEEL ENGLISH VERSION ONLY OR THERE ARE ANOTHER VERSION COMBINED IDECAD STATIK AND STEEL IN ONE SOFTWARE??

ammer":1gvbiexd' Alıntı:
MANY THANKS MR HAKAN....THIS LINK FOR IDECAD STEEL ENGLISH VERSION ONLY OR THERE ARE ANOTHER VERSION COMBINED IDECAD STATIK AND STEEL IN ONE SOFTWARE??

Yes all in one exe. if you have steel licence in dongle you will see both in the program

thanks my dear hakan i will loading and try it. :D :p :p :p

:( :( :roll: :roll: OOPS I DIDN'T INSTALL IT BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TO UNINSTALL MY DINGLE STATIK>>>>> AND I TRIED TO ANOTHER PC 32 BIT ALSO I CAN N'T ...
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP....

ammer":3eldj9h9' Alıntı:
:( :( :roll: :roll: OOPS I DIDN'T INSTALL IT BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TO UNINSTALL MY DINGLE STATIK>>>>> AND I TRIED TO ANOTHER PC 32 BIT ALSO I CAN N'T ...
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP....

Hello Ammer

Its ok to uninstall 8.012 firstly and install 8.103 after that. You may uninstall 8.012 in add/remove programs in control panel.

Note : Program only runs in 64 bit Windows.

have a good day hakan
my query is ,if i uninstall my licensed dingle version idecad statik v 8 and start to install the new version of combined (statik+steel)8.103 ,,that you uploaded recently
dose it work as licensed version or demo ? because i have the dingle only for statik ?
dose the uploaded link for idecad statik and steel or only for statik?

ammer":1rhilroj' Alıntı:
have a good day hakan
my query is ,if i uninstall my licensed dingle version idecad statik v 8 and start to install the new version of combined (statik+steel)8.103 ,,that you uploaded recently
dose it work as licensed version or demo ? because i have the dingle only for statik ?
dose the uploaded link for idecad statik and steel or only for statik?

These are licence version.

if you have dongle that contains steel+reinforced concrete licence, you will see both features (including steel) in the program, no matter what you have version you installed, 8.102 or 8.103. 8.103 is last version.

if you have dongle that contains only reinforced concrete licence, you cant see steel features in program.

So only point is what's your licence you have.

Mr Ammer,

you have 8 version licence without steel feature. We shall send demo link of 8 version to you for your requesting by email... Miss Esra will contact to you...

hello hakan
i have only statik dongle...so if i reinstall the new version 8.103,dose it work properly with my dongle or it needs update ?
and is there separated steel version??
with my wishes

ammer":36y8v1xp' Alıntı:
hello hakan
i have only statik dongle...so if i reinstall the new version 8.103,dose it work properly with my dongle or it needs update ?
and is there separated steel version??
with my wishes

Hello Ammer,

It will work but you will see only reinforced concrete feature without steel, in order to use steel feature you will need to upgrade...

Geri
Üst