Ekli dosyalar

• 2019-05-02_214129.jpg
    2019-05-02_214129.jpg
    164.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,272
ammer":50ycfpuf' Alıntı:
hello friends
how to solve the slab reinforcement ?

Hi Ammer,
According to TS500, slab thickness is not enough, which is depends on slab span (min thickness should be less than ln/30). You can see and change slab span for thickness control. Simple click "edit concrete calculation line" command and click on slab concrete calculation lines in order. You will see value.

You need increase slab thickness to solve this problem if you want to apply TS 500's conditions to your project.

Ekli dosyalar

• 1.png
    1.png
    16.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,251
hello mr hakan
I'm confused when i set the flat slab,
for checking the deflection,i'm always draw the slab line according to the spans between the columns,but i'm not sure if it's correct for steel drawings,
please advise me the correct way for the slab system modeling and deflection check amd for the drawings,

Ekli dosyalar

• 3ARASAT-flat.ide85
    2.1 MB · Görüntüleme: 261
and when i separated the slab edge,i got the steel punching bars drew for the two sides,

Ekli dosyalar

• 2019-05-03_170029.jpg
    2019-05-03_170029.jpg
    80 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,203
Hello again Mr Ammer,

Your slab system is not totally beamless system. There are defined beams around slab. That's why you are seing different drawing between divided slab system and not divided slab system.

There are 3 steps you need to consider about your system

1. What will you choose slap height? Program determines the slab heights according to TS500. Maximum span between two columns is 800 cm, you need to input 800/30 = 27 or 30 cm slab height to provide this step. You may give 800 cm or any slab length yourself in slab concrete line properties.
2. You need to solve system by using semi rigid diaphragm and consult slab results on 3D view. You will need to see moments of slabs and give reinforcement bars on it. you may examine yourself what you will need reinforcement bars for your system. You may test bars on 3D view for any combination.
3. You need to define correct concrete lines for slab in order to design reinforcements. You may define one and more concrete lines by settings valid distance for each slab line if you need it for drawing.

We can talk for more details via teamviwer program as online on monday if you prefer.

Geri
Üst