How to control the LLRF by code

ammer

Kıdemli Üye
HI FREINDS
IF I WANT TO MAKE THE IDECAD AUTOMATICLLY DOING THE LLRF FOR THE STORIES,
AND IF I TICKED ON AUTO LLRF FROM ANALYSIS OPTION,DO I NEED INETERING THE LLRF VALUES IN THE STORY PARAMETER?
OR WHAT IS THE CORRECT METHOD?

Ekli dosyalar

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 257
Re: HOW TO CONTROL THE LLRF BY CODE?

Dear User;

When the "Apply TS498 live load reduction" option is the analysis settings is checked, Live Load Reduction Factor is applied automaticly in steps in all floors exceps the first three floors. The table below shows the LLR applied when "TS498 live load reduction" option is selected. (second picture you send).

The live load reduction factör in the "LLF" section in the Story Settings is found TBDY 2018 Table 4.3 and used for modelling joint masses. The modal shapes found as a result of dynamic analysis are calculated by using this reduction factor. (first ricture you send)

Ekli dosyalar

• reduction factor.png
    reduction factor.png
    44 KB · Görüntüleme: 243
Re: HOW TO CONTROL THE LLRF BY CODE?

DEAR MR.oguzcan
MANY THANK STO YOUR EFFORTS
:D :D :D :D :D :D
YOU MEAN THAT IF I CHECKED THE AUTO LLRF,DO NOT NEED TO WRITE THE VALUES ON STORY PARAMETER ?

Hello,
The two are different criteria.
Live load participation coefficient, is LLF at story settings, should be defined according to the type of structure specified in TBDY 2018 table 4.3.

TS 498 moving load reduction is an option whether it is marked or not does not affect the live load participation coefficient. This option should not be marked if there is no moving load reduction coefficient according to the building types in the regulations for the country you design.
Note: According to TS 498, this load reduction is not allowed in Heavy Industry workshops, workshops and warehouses. In this case, the option should not be checked.

Ekli dosyalar

• kat_genel.png
    kat_genel.png
    46.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 211
  • TS498.png
    TS498.png
    130.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 211
Geri
Üst