How to make TD2018 AS LIKE TD2018 OPTIONS?

ammer

Kıdemli Üye
HI FREINDS
In my model RC (moment resist frame-normal) beams and columns
i made two models
first by using td2007 and the second td2018
after analysis, i got a big different value for lateral earthquake forces as below images
i will upload two models
and i need to make the same options and same values for forces
thanks for all efforts..
Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.

Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.

Ekli dosyalar

• 2007.jpg
    2007.jpg
    190.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 294
  • TD2018.jpg
    TD2018.jpg
    187.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 294
Hi Ammer;

First, there is a data entry error that we detected.
In both projects, Story 4 and and roof story were entered into shearwalls on the beams. Delete these shearwalls.The shearwalls are not connected to the beams, and the problem of vertical discontinuity occurs.

2 -) According to TBDY 2007, the site class was entered as defined in the solution. And you define user spectrum. This spectrum is wrong. You should divide the spectrum with R.
** You can get the spectrum TBDY 2018 from the program easily. First you should run the program as administer. And then you should open the 2018 project, write the command line 'exportspectrum'. Go to my computer/local c: program files: ideCAD Structural 10 you can see a txt named as 'exp_spec.txt'. You should use this spectrum to analysis the 2007. You should define this spectrum to 2007. And of course, you should use same model to get same values both two regulations.

other things that affect floor forces

- According to TBDY 2018, effective stiffeness is used in the solution. You should set the data manually according to TBDY 2018 Tablo 4.2. You should be sure about that 2 models periods are same or nearly closed.

We only corrected the model's data entry error . You can see below.

And last thing : According to TBDY 2018, This projet can't solve ordinary ductility level.

Ekli dosyalar

• a.png
    a.png
    31.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 246
  • b.png
    b.png
    23 KB · Görüntüleme: 246
  • kirş_üstü perdeler yok_TDY_2018.cde
    10.3 MB · Görüntüleme: 22
hi nurgul
many thanks to your efforts
i export the spe from 2018 to 2007 model correctly
it still having a big difference

for the stiffness
do you mean that i should correct the stiffness for beams and columns ?
i thought that the idecad do it automatically...
:cry: :cry:
please only correct the both model to get the same values :) :)

Hi ammer;

We use effective stiffness parameters automatically for TBDY 2018. But in tdy 2007 there is no rule to use crack section properties. So ın 2007 all effective stiffenes parameters are 1. You should change for column 0.70, beam 0.35 and shearwalls 0.5 for TDY 2007 model.

Please open the model ı sent you before and enter the TBDY 2018 parameters. Then analyse it and export spectrum. After that you should save the model diffrent name and define the exported spectra and change the code as TDY 2007. After that, you should enter the effective stiffness parameter for column, beam and shearwall. And analyse it. If you stiil have problem after these steps, please send both models, and ı'll try to help you.

Geri
Üst